Friday, September 30, 2016


Week 3 Recap


Favorites lost again in week 3 action, which means they haven’t had a winning week yet this season. They went 5-10 ATS last week, bringing their season record to 17-30 ATS. I’ve never seen the favorites start out a season so slowly. Home dogs continue to shine, going 3-1 ATS, 10-3 ATS for the season. Seven games went under the totals and 9 games went over.

I’m not releasing this as a Best Bet, but the total in the Giants/Vikings game Monday night of 43 looks too high to me. Two of the best defenses in the NFL at preventing scoring and 2 offenses that have struggled to move the ball. The Giants have gone over that total once so far this year while the Vikings have never gone over it. This game has under written all over it. No pun intended. The only reason I'm not releasing this as a Best Bet is because I'm not officially starting until week 5, but that doesn't mean you can't pick up a few dollars on it does it?
 

No comments: