Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 8 Best Bets!


My best bets this season sit at 9 wins and 10 loses. A bad record to be sure. Those picks are from my Ranking System and some personal picks I've added into the mix. As I was going over the stats this week I realized that my personal picks were 0-5. I knew I was doing poorly, but I didn't know it was that bad. The system is 9-5 and I've literally done nothing but hurt the best bets with my personal picks. So for the foreseeable future I'll just be releasing the Ranking Systems picks. While 9-10 is a very bad record, it's not a disaster and the best is yet to come.

I've got some Halloween picks sure to scare up some cash for you!

PROGnosis: New England -8

PROGnosis: New York Giants +3

PROGnosis: San Diego +3

PROGnosis: Tennessee +3.5

PROGnosis: Cleveland +5

PROGnosis: Denver +3

No comments: