Saturday, October 18, 2014



Week 7 Final Picks

I’ve been working all year for this moment. I've NEVER worked so hard in the offseason as I have this year. Now is my time. I’ve finally got enough data from this season to unleash all my power plays and games where I see advantage. Lots of picks this week.  My Best Bets are:

PROGnosis: Tennessee +6

PROGnosis: Miami +3

PROGnosis: Green Bay -6.5

PROGnosis: Seattle -6.5

PROGnosis: Arizona -3.5

PROGnosis: Indianapolis -3

PROGnosis: Houston +3

PROGnosis: Cleveland/Jacksonville under 45

PROGnosis: New Orleans/Detroit under 47

PROGnosis: Carolina/Green Bay over 49.5

PROGnosis: Kansas City/San Diego over 45

PROGnosis: New York/Dallas over 48

There were a few strong games that my formulas liked, but I didn’t want to pull the trigger. Cleveland -5.5 just doesn’t seem right to me. Jacksonville has been more competitive of late and can Cleveland be trusted as a big road favorite? It had San Diego -3.5, but I like the Chiefs chances to win this game straight up. It also had Dallas -6.5, but that line seems way too high. I thought it best to just let that game go. I also see Tennessee/Washington as a strong over play, but I think 46 is a little too high to make it a best bet.

 I weeded those 4 games out for various reasons. I had 16 games and whittled it down to 12.  I’ve done my part. Now can the teams come through?  
 
 

No comments: