Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Review

 

Another winning week for me at 3-2. Two winning weeks in a row! Four out of six weeks a winner on best bets! However, I’m still down for the season. My losing weeks were devastating, my winning weeks just barely winning.

What to make of the Cowboys? Are they that good? I don’t think so, but there’s no doubt now that they have a punchers chance against anyone.

What to make of the Seahawks? In week 5 they didn’t play well but won and covered. They were excused because they were on the road. They were even gave extra credit because, like a true champion, they can be off their game, get into trouble and still win.  But how do we explain away the Dallas game? Again they looked sloppy. I thought that after the game against Washington, they would have a good week of practice and be laser focused at home. Against Dallas everything went their way early and they still lost. At home no less. 
 
 

No comments: