Thursday, December 22, 2016

 

Week 16 Best Bets!



I have a bit of a dilemma this week as my Ranking System that I’ve been developing and using for the past 3 years with great success has given me 7 best bets for week 16.  My record for the season is sitting at 25-13  65.8%, 10.7 units ahead. So on one hand my system has had 3 excellent years and is responsible for getting me where I am this season. On the other hand I hate putting it all on the line so late in the season with 7 best bets.

The bottom line is I have to trust the system and go for it. It’s hitting at such a high rate over several years it would be foolish to turn my back on it now.

Good luck to us all and have a Merry Christmas! I hope we wake up to a little something extra in our stockings this Christmas morning!

 PROGnosis: Atlanta -2.5

PROGnosis: Tampa Bay +3

PROGnosis: Tennessee -5

PROGnosis: San Diego -5.5

PROGnosis: Indianapolis +3.5

PROGnosis: Pittsburgh -5.5

PROGnosis: Detroit +7
 
 

No comments: