Wednesday, August 24, 2016

NFL 2016 is almost here!


Let me introduce myself. I’m the Prognosticator, AKA The Prog.  I've been handicapping the NFL for over 40 years. Since 1996 I've had the Progspicks.com website. I've done very well throughout the years picking the winners of the NFL games, and showing people the way to win. Five years ago I lost my passion for writing and felt I wasn’t putting my best effort into my picks so I stopped selling picks on my site and gave up handicapping for a couple of years. Now I find I have the passion back and I’m working harder than I’ve ever have. I’m raring to go and more than ready for the start of the 2016 season! I’ll be giving away all my picks thing season here in my blog. All my Best Bets, free for the taking! I’ll have all picks up by Wednesday evening at the latest.

There’s 15 days until the season kicks off. During that time I’ll be posting some articles about the gambling side of football. Bet sizing, bankrolls, money management and other thoughts. Be sure to check them out!

No comments: