Wednesday, September 7, 2016

 

I'm Ready for Football to Start!


I won’t be releasing any picks until week 5 of NFL action this season. This is the way I normally do it. Some people don’t like this as they like to be in action every week, but I’m here for one reason, and one reason only. That’s to help you win money. While I know lots of players like to have money in action every week and have bets down on the Thursday night game, the Sunday night game and of course the biggest game of the week, Monday Night Football, those aren’t necessarily the best betting opportunities. Some weeks I might recommend 1 game, some weeks 3 games, some weeks 5 games and yes, some weeks no games. When I find a game with an advantage, I make it a play. I won’t force a bet because it’s Monday night and it’s fun to bet on Monday night. That just isn’t the way to make a profit. I sit out the first 5 weeks to see how the season is playing out. This has worked out very well for me in the past and I see no reason to change now.

I will be reviewing every week’s action with stats you’ll need if you decide to take the plunge on your own. It never hurts to know how the season going, so check back several times a week!  
 
 

No comments: