Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 1



My plan this season is to start releasing picks from week 5 on. Those plans are subject to change depending on a few factors, but rest assured, I won’t be making picks just to make picks and I won’t be forcing anything.


With that in mind I’ll tell you in advance that there will be weeks I recommend betting every game on the board, some weeks I may have zero picks. I’ll go where the facts lead me. My goal here isn’t to have a play on every game, every national game or even have a play every week. My goal is to win. Towards that end I have a rock solid plan in place that will be followed.


No plays in week 1, and while I don’t plan on having plays in week 2, I’ll go where the facts lead me. Check back before you make any bets.


Your bankroll is our business!


No comments: